Nexgard: taken orally each month; kills fleas and ticks
- Heartgard: taken orally each month; prevents heartworms, roundworms, and hookworms
- Sentinel: taken orally each month; prevents heartworms, roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms
- Trifexis: taken orally each month; kills fleas and prevents heartworms, roundworms, hookworms, whipworms
- Seresto: worn around the neck and effective for eight months; waterproof; kills and repels fleas and ticks (ear mites in cats, as well)
- Frontline Tritak: given topically each month; kills and repels fleas and ticks
- Advantage Multi: given topically each month; kills adults fleas and prevents heartworms, roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms on dogs; prevents fleas, ear mites, heartworms, hookworms, and roundworms on cats
Joyce Diaz got 15 % off a dental surgery.
Ken Beckman got a coupon for 15% off Bloodwork.
Connie Faircloth won 10% off of grooming.
Julie Dyer gets 10% off retail items.
Michelle Burkus got 15% off her next dental.
Mrs. Wetzel won 10% off a dental.
Cathy Johnson gets 15% off bloodwork.
Allyson Ford won a free exam by Dr. Craig.
Nick Rich received 10% off grooming or boarding.
Anne Coterel gets a free exam by Dr. Koss.
Sarah Bernard gets a free exam by Dr. Lisa.
Dr. Koss graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary medicine. After graduation, she spent time practicing at veterinary hospitals located in both Tennessee and New Hampshire. Her professional interests include infectious disease, feline medicine, dentistry, and preventative medicine.
Have you heard of Zeutering? We now offer an FDA approved alternative to surgical castration in male dogs 3 months of age or older. This nonsurgical neutering consists of locally injecting a compound of zinc and arginine into the testicles. Compared to the traditional neuter operation Zeutering only requires light sedation and produces very limited discomfort. There are situations where surgical castration might be more advisable, please talk to one of our doctors to see if it is right for your male dog.
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR OUR STAFF; (as of 4/2013)
KELLY DUNSHEE KDUNSHEE@NVANET.COM (PRACTICE MANAGER)
ANN KEITH AKEITH@NVANET.COM (INVENTORY SPECIALIST – ONLINE ORDERS)
HOSPITAL EMAIL (DOCTORS AND STAFF WILL RESPOND WITH IN 24 HOURS) SIGNALMOUNTAIN@NVANET.COM